Apolitical launches newsfeed on early childhood policy
Apolitical has launched its ‘early childhood global policy topic’, a newsfeed dedicated to early childhood policy on their global peer-to-peer platform, with BvLF’s support. Here policymakers and their partners can read about what’s working around the world in early childhood policy as well as connect with peers and innovators in the field.
The policy topic was launched at a side event of the PMNCH Partners’ Forum in New Delhi, which brought together 1,200 partners dedicated to the Every Woman Every Child (EWEC) movement and the achievement of the UN Secretary General’s Global Strategy for Women’s, Children’s and Adolescents’ Health (Global Strategy). As part of the launch, Apolitical has created a video of the top trends in early childhood policy drawn from its reporting so far:
With members in over 150 countries, Apolitical is a peer-to-peer platform that helps public servants find ideas, experts and partners. Co-Founder and Executive Chairman Lisa Witter said: “Policy that supports the youngest children to get the best start is a universal policy area – most (if not all) countries want to help their youngest citizens. Apolitical helps to share what is working globally and puts the best solutions and connections at the fingertips of public servants, wherever they are in the world.”
- What Burkina Faso can teach us about scaling up early childhood programs
- Early childhood education works — it just doesn’t reach those most in need
- Early intervention gives children huge benefits. But why do they often fade?
- How a trip to Copenhagen inspired Tel Aviv’s child-friendly reforms
- London’s air pollution is restricting children’s lung development
- Refugee kids need more than food and shelter. This parenting program helps
- Gender inequality starts at playtime: how to tackle bias in childhood