Hiring: Two open positions in our Brazil team
Closing date: 17 August 2020 before midnight
We’re have two open positions to join our Brazil team supporting our in-country work on giving all children a good start in life.
Programme Coordinator job description: download here.
Programme Administrator job description: download here.
The Brazil Programme Coodinator will:
- Facilitate the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the Bernard van Leer Foundation’s investments in the country and its impact on policies and practices for early childhood
- Support n the execution and development of strategies grounded on the scaling up parenting programs that can be bundled with existing services for families (Parents +).
- Support the implementation and development of strategies aimed at adapting the urban environment of the city to the needs of low-income families with children from gestation to 5 years (Urban95).
The Brazil Programme Administrator will:
- Be responsible for all the administrative tasks of Programme and Knowledge for Policy departments.
- Act as gatekeeper; administrative controller and ensure consistent delivery of quality.
- Have the principle reporting obligation to both the Country Representative and the Lead Programme Admin and Control.
Interested in applying? Please send your resume and letter of motivation before 17 August 2020.