Hiring: Two open positions in our Israel team
We have two open positions to join our Israel team supporting our in-country work on giving all children a good start in life.
Programme Coordinator job description: download here.
Programme Administrator job description: download here.
The Programme Coodinator Israel:
- facilitates the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the Bernard van Leer Foundation’s investments in the country and its impact on policies and practices for early childhood.
- supports the Representative Israel in the execution and development of strategies grounded on the scaling of parenting programmes that can be bundled with existing services for families (Parents+).
- supports the implementation and development of strategies aimed at adapting the urban environment of the city to the needs of low-income families with children from gestation to 5 years (Urban95).
The Programme Administrator Israel will:
- be responsible for all the administrative tasks on Israel-based work for both the Programme and Knowledge for Policy departments.
- act as a gatekeeper; being the administrative controller and ensuring consistent delivery of quality.
Interested in applying? Please do so via this link. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.