Hiring: We’re seeking an Assistant to Executive Director (CLOSED)
Closing date: Friday 14 February at 23:59 CET
Are you a client oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills and at least three years of work experience?
Are you interested in working for an organisation that is committed to tackling inequality and making things better for babies, toddlers and the people who care for them?
We’re looking for an Assistant to provide administrative support to our Executive Director. The full job description can be downloaded here.
The Assistant to Executive Director will:
- Maintain the Executive Director’s agenda, including scheduling phone calls and meetings.
- Join management team meetings and write summaries of main points and monitors progress of agreed tasks.
- Joins key meetings with external stakeholders and writes summaries of main points, following up on any strategic actions.
- Draft correspondences from the Executive Director.
- Prepare logistics and itineraries for Executive Director’s travel and processes associated travel expense claims.
- Cover for the Assistant to the CEO.
- Research, write and provide project management support to the Executive Director.
- Manage the administration of grants and contracts held by the Executive Director.
- Prepare documentation of grants and contracts submitted by the Executive Director.
- Support the exploration and management of strategic projects on behalf of the Executive Director.
- Conduct web-based research tasks and summarize findings upon request.
- Provide proofreading and formatting support for Executive Director communications.
- Support writing briefs and reports (Board papers, annual reports, country reports, others).
Interesting in applying?
Please send your motivation letter and CV to AssistantExD_vacancy@bvleerf.nl no later than Friday 14 February at 23:59 CET.
For questions about the role or the application process, please contact Agnes Buis, Human Resources Officer at agnes(dot)buis(at)bvleerf(dot)nl.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. We look forward to hearing from you!