Join our webinar ‘Advances in early childhood development’
Early Childhood Matters is pleased to invite you to join the webinar ‘Advances in early childhood development’. Further to the newly-published edition of Early Childhood Matters, this webinar, moderated by Joan Lombardi, will feature brief presentations and Q&A opportunities with authors of articles in this edition:
- The Early Childhood Workforce – a powerful force for scaling-up quality services for young children and their families
– Mihaela Ionescu, Programme Director, International Step by Step Association (ISSA), the Netherlands
- A call for public financing: innovative finance is welcome, but not enough
– Vidya Putcha, Programme Officer, and Arjun Upadhyay, Senior Programme Associate, Results for Development Institute, USA
- Measuring development in children from birth to age 3 at population level
– Tarun Dua, Medical Officer, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse, WHO; Dana Charles McCoy, Assistant Professor, Harvard Graduate School of Education, USA; Magdalena Janus, Associate Professor, Offord Centre for Child Studies, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neuroscience, McMaster University, Canada; and Maureen M. Black, Distinguished Fellow, RTI International and Professor, University of Maryland School of Medicine, USA.
The webinar will be held on 20 September 2016, from 15.00 – 16.00 hrs (CEST). If you are interested in joining, please register here (for free).